Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The First of Many...

Welcome to my new blog ladies.... (and maybe a few gentlemen). I have started a new adventure of joining a CT for an amazing lady. I hope this is the start of a beautiful relationship ( we will see if I can get all the kinks worked out). But for now, I just wanted to share a few things that I have been working on for the store. I will link the pictures to the kit that I have used to create them so that you are welcome to go find them for yourself. Be patient with me over the next week or so and I will get this blog up and running a little better. 

This layout was done with the kit All Stars by SNP and the template is  Snappy Scraps Template Pack 1 by Fit 2 Be Scrapped. (Which just happens to be on sale right now.... go check it out)


Kit: The Molinator by F2BS


Template: F2BS Snappy Scraps Template Pack 2


The next to layouts were done with a gorgeous kit called Perfectly Peach created by F2BS


Alright digi scrapping friends. I hope that all my links worked. I really am still learning how to do all of this. Be patient with me. Feel free to leave me comments or advice. There is always something new I can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment